Complaint Review: Earnest Cook

• Earnest Cook
    3712 West 124th Place
    Alsip, Illinois
    USA

Earnest Cook Ejai Da Cook, Ejai CookEarnest CookEjai Atypical Cook Ejai Known as Earnest Cook claims to be a photographer and asked woman to do shoots with him on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter he even has a Black Planet Page, he books photo shoots with people and either never gives them their pictures or makes up a lie about the pictures so he can rebook another shoot and will try to add that one for free so he can build his clienttell up, he also comes with a soft story about having a brother who has a disease where he can't move and walk and he has to do everything for him, and orders food for him everyday and claims they don't have any money to eat so he asks his clients for money for the bus and says he doesn't drive and everything. Alsip Illinois

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Ejai' s Response

I am reporting a guy by the name of Earnest Cook, known as Ejai Cook he's all over Facebook advertising his Photography business which is Telescope Digtial 312. Me and several people that have had an in counter with him have been Ripped Off, he promised me he would have my pictures back in 2 days and never did. He told me he had a lot of pictures but only gave me 30 pictures and it took me 1week and a half to get them back and I had to keep calling him just for him to edit them and send them to me. If it wasn't for me telling him over the phone I would take him to court he would have never gave me my son's prom pictures. He also claims to have a office up north somewhere and has a business partner but no-one has actual saw or met him. He also claims to have a brother who lives with him and says that he is very Ill with Mutip.Cel.Diease and that he has to go to the store for his brother and his brother can't walk on his own and tries to ask his customers for money for food and many other things, I feel like I wasted my time with hiring him for my son's prom and that was a very special event and i want to capture every moment but I didn't get what was told to me at all,and was told things that never was giving in the right sense. [continued below]....

..... He is very clever at Conning people with his Photographer Work and also trying to get New Models to work with him for free to build his clienttell. Please Share this with someone before you become the next victim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2017 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/earnest-cook/alsip-illinois-60321/earnest-cook-ejai-da-cook-ejai-cookearnest-cookejai-atypical-cook-ejai-known-as-earnest-1378672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Ejai' s Response

AUTHOR: Ejai - (United States)

In an effort to clear my name , rightfully so. I would like to make a few things clear about this situation. I've always been A1 in terms of business and this person in particular is blood relative to a person I formerly dated whose son I photographed the pictures for and not this person's son who made made this defamatory report of slander about me. I did indeed send the client 30 edited images which is typical protocol for any session albeit events ( prom , weddings etc ) or models. Therefore I completed my task a hired phototographer. I have never had any issues with any other client that was left unhandled. In other words : I am truly a professional in every sense of the word and my clients can vouch for that. This person obviously holds a major vendetta against me without any logical reason. Luckily , I am very accountable for my actions and not afraid to admit when i' m wrong. In this case and any other work related situation , I did was the correct thing to do.