What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: East Coast Moving Systems - Sunrise Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Phoenix Arizona
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • East Coast Moving Systems 6289 W.Sunrise Blvd, # 207 Sunrise, Florida U.S.A.

East Coast Moving Systems ripoff - Goods not yet delivered by mover after 7 weeks Sunrise Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Sub: Non-delivery of my personal goods by the moving company

Recently, I moved from Lawrence, Massachusetts to Phoenix, Arizona and for moving my household goods, I hired the moving company named EastCoast Moving Systems. The mover picked my goods on June 20th, 2004 and promised to deliver in 7-14 days. After moving, when I followed up after 2 weeks, the representatives were just playing delaying tactics. Recently, they have stopped taking my calls. Even if they answer my call, which happens rarely, they disconnect the call the moment I introduce myself.
Even at the time of pick up, they revised the quote and charged additional 1,200USD. I had to agree for this charge and go ahead with it as I had to move.
It is almost 7 weeks and I have not yet received my goods.I do not know the estimated date of delivery.

Sridhar
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2004 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/east-coast-moving-systems/sunrise-florida-33313/east-coast-moving-systems-ripoff-goods-not-yet-delivered-by-mover-after-7-weeks-sunrise-101262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content