X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: East End Gastroenterology and Hepatology - Riverhead New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Dave — Willcox Arizona United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • East End Gastroenterology and Hepatology 496 County Rd. 111 Building D Suit 2 Riverhead, New York United States

East End Gastroenterology and Hepatology Nothing Riverhead New York

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I went to this medical office to schedule a office visit for a colonoscopy and I told them I did not know if I could make it on the date that they provided? because I can't see too well because of my diabetes and I need to try to find somebody to drive me?

So on Friday November 9th 2018 November 10th 2018 and November 11th 2018 I tried to call and cancel because I couldn't get a ride to the office and I can't see well enough to drive myself with no luck and no answer at the phone number provided I could not cancel this appointment.

Then again on Saturday and Sunday (with no avail) I could not get in touch with anybody to cancel this appointment then on Monday November 12th 2018 at roughly 10:15 a.m. I called the office and the people were very nasty and they told me well if I don't get there and if I don't drive myself to the appointment (pretty much blind) they going to charge me $100 for the visit that I have tried to cancel for the past 4 days, while I'm not going to drive on the road and kill somebody because I can't see too well because of my high blood sugars.

This medical office does not care about anybody's Health, all they care about is the almighty dollar and they don't care about anybody's well-being all they care about is making money and charging the insurance companies. I've never been treated with such disrespect and I told them to cancel every appointment that I may have at this office because they are very unprofessional, uncourteous, and uncaring.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2018 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/east-end-gastroenterology-and-hepatology/riverhead-new-york-11949/east-end-gastroenterology-and-hepatology-nothing-riverhead-new-york-1467197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair