X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Julia — Durham North Carolina United States
  • Easy Closets United States

Easy Closets easyclosets.com I recently ordered over $15000 of custom closets and called to verify that they had shipped the order. Instead of following through with the order, the cancelled the order and kept the $15K and refused to deliver the goods or refund the money.

Complete ripoff.  This company has committed mail fraud and charged me for goods that they refuse to deliver.  I cannot get anyone to respond to why they cancelled my order after they were contacted by me and told that they had agreed to ship the goods.

I then received an email after I contacted them saying that they cancelled the order and refused to refund me my order as it had been charged to my credit card.  No one will return my calls.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AS THEY WILL CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD BUT WILL NOT DELIVER AS PROMISED!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2019 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/easy-closets/-/easy-closets-easyclosetscom-i-recently-ordered-over-15000-of-custom-closets-and-called-1474762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair