X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: EasyMd Online Pharamcy - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: lillian Alabama
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • EasyMd Online Pharamcy http://www.easy.md/ Internet U.S.A.

EasyMd Online Pharamcy Rip-OFF Internet

*Consumer Comment: Incompetent, not (entirely) fraudulent

Ordered product on 3/3/09. Paid by e-check. Canceled same day. EasyMd Pharmacy ran the e-check through ( $62). They "processed" the cancellation. Said I would get my refund 5-9 days after the e-check cleared. e-check cleared on 3/5/09. It is now 4/1/09 and still no refund. They ignore my e-mails and status requests. No response whatsoever and no refund. I have read ( too late now) where this is a common occurrence with them. I do not ever expect to see my refund but others need to be warned not to do business with them!! Warning! Warning!

Kdcarr
lillian, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2009 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/easymd-online-pharamcy/internet/easymd-online-pharamcy-rip-off-internet-439787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Incompetent, not (entirely) fraudulent

AUTHOR: GMKieran - (USA)

POSTED: Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My experience began similarly to Lillian's, however, waiting an additional six weeks produced both the promise of a refund and the medications I ordered (which arrived 9/28/09, having been ordered 7/13/09).  Between those dates were 4 online sessions with customer support representatives and at least 3 phone calls.  My contacts were not ignored, but the information received (both online and on the phone) was equally useless.  So, I have my meds, I may even get my money back, since they processed my shipment AFTER I canceled my order.  I will never use EasyMD again, but they do, sometimes, ship what they promise.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair