Complaint Review: Ebay San Jose, CA - San Jose California

San Jose, California
    USA

Ebay San Jose, CA New Seller Deception San Jose California

My eBay selling experience

On November 21st, 2015, I signed up as a new seller on eBay.  After almost 20 sales and almost $100 in shipping, as well as over $150 in merchandise sold, after about 2 weeks I had received just $25.00 in money from my sales.

eBay states that new buyers are put under monitoring for buyer protection.  They also state that after a customer has received their item and the seller inputs the tracking number and prints the shipping labels and marks the items as shipped that the seller receives their funds in 3 business days, rather than the usual 3 weeks.

I input my customer tracking numbers on 18 of my 20 orders and followed all ebays new seller polices.  On December 5th, 2015, I went into paypal to look at my funds I saw that there were sales that I had made weeks ago that did not have my funds released, especially those that meet the qualifications for the 3 day funds release policy.

I lived up to my end of the bargain, eBay and paypal did not live up to their end.  They are cheats and liars.  They treat new sellers like garbage and are a disgrace to emerging capitalism, maybe that's what they really want to is destroy the marketplace. Maybe that's the new American way, become a big mega corporation and stop playing by the rules, do whatever you like and get away with it.

Obviously I closed my eBay seller account and am going to keep selling on Etsy, I don't do business with shady crooks or people who lie and cheat.

P.S. I had stopped using paypal 7 years ago due to other problems, but thought they had cleaned up their act.  It seems that they have only gotten worse. How can these crooks get away with such behavior?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2015 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ebay-san-jose-ca/san-jose-california-95125/ebay-san-jose-ca-new-seller-deception-san-jose-california-1272282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content