X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: EC Engines - San Bernandino California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anaheim California
  • EC Engines 393 S. San Bernandino, California U.S.A.

EC Engines Rip-off victimized many consumers San Bernandino California

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I recieved quote over phone to rebuild engine for $1250. After 3 weeks and having to repeat call them they said it was done but know the price was $2400. I went back and forth with them until I got so feed up I ended up paying $2200. After I took the truck back for 1000 mile service I reported that it was leaking oil.

They gave it back after another week and said all was repaired. Just 3 months ago it's leaking oil again. When I had another mechanic investigate he found appoxy over top a seal were it was leaking. EC Engines didn't even try and repair it right! I called them back to find out they were closed down by the Bureau of Auto Repair.

I want a refund for the rebuild they claimed they performed! please contact me with any information regarding EC engines.

Jason
Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2003 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ec-engines/san-bernandino-california-92410/ec-engines-rip-off-victimized-many-consumers-san-bernandino-california-46764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair