Complaint Review: Ecommerce Postioning - Lynnwood Washington

3400 188th St SW Ste 300
    Lynnwood, Washington
    United States of America

Ecommerce Postioning unathuorized withdrawl Lynnwood, Washington

This placed did an unathuorized withdrawl of funds from my personnal bank account.I only gave them this account # last month to help pay the monthly fee due to not having enough funds in the account that is assigned to pay this fee.They called me and we figured out a way to pay this fee.Now this month instead of contacting me first to ok this payment they just took it upon themselfs to withdrawl the payment without my ok.I'M canceling my account with this company and I'm filing a complaint to the BBB about this situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2011 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ecommerce-postioning/lynnwood-washington-98037-4708/ecommerce-postioning-unathuorized-withdrawl-lynnwood-washington-717946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content