X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Einstein Canine Tampa Bay - Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jessica — United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

We were mislead/scammed by Einstein Canine Tampa Bay. Bob is not a professional dog trainer according to The Association of Professional Dog Trainers & Certification Counsil For Professional Dog Trainers. He ruined my dog. We had a serious incident at the vet office so I called him and he never returned my call, never text, or emailed. We will not be doing our last two follow up lessons with him because last time he shocked my dog at high numbers and its not okay. I made him bring my dog home early because he used a lot prong collar and he knew it was forbidden before he took her.

He charged us the price for a new place board and gave us a new one & didn’t not refund the difference & also didn’t refund for the day she wasn’t there. He ruined my dog & I want a refund of $2,591.51 he didn’t do anything but shock my dog. I followed his so called training 100% and they incident at the vet office provided that he didn’t do anything to make her better.

Do not use Einstein Canine Tampa Bay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2018 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/einstein-canine-tampa-bay/florida/einstein-canine-tampa-bay-misleadscammed-florida-1467224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair