X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: El Gordo Primitiva Lottery - El Primitiva Spanish Sweepstake Lottery Company S.A. - Madrid, Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Milwaukee Wisconsin
  • El Gordo Primitiva Lottery - El Primitiva Spanish Sweepstake Lottery Company S.A. Calle Reina Mercedes No. 15-3C Nationwide Spain
  • Phone: 01134 618429630
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

El Gordo Primitiva Lottery Aka El Primitiva Spanish Sweepstake Lottery Company S.A. rip-off! Madrid, Spain Nationwide

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I recieved a letter in the mail a couple of days ago signed by Vice President Antonio Gomez saying that I had won $615,810.00 U.S. dollars as part of a promotion held once a year by El Primitiva Spanish Sweepstake Lottery Company S.A. Part of me was like "this is too good to be true" but I went ahead and called DERACOSECURITY COMPANY S.A. at 011 34 618 429 630 and spoke to Fransisco Santos. He then instructed me to fax him at 01134 618 411 454 a copy of my driver's liscence and the completed form which asked for my bank information.

A day later, he called and said that I had been approved as the rightful benificiary but that in order to transfer the money to the U.S. from Spain, I would have to transfer $900.00 U.S. dollars to a Snow Solomo Aictboguw via Western Union. After he recieved confirmation, he would then transfer the money to my account and would then give me his account number in order to recieve his 10% commision as my agent. Until about a half an hour ago, I was actually considering going thru with this but, if it's "too good to be true", it isn't!

Abnirys
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2004 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/el-gordo-primitiva-lottery-el-primitiva-spanish-sweepstake-lottery-company-sa/nationwide/el-gordo-primitiva-lottery-aka-el-primitiva-spanish-sweepstake-lottery-company-sa-rip-of-114160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair