X  |  CLOSE

El Paso, TX
    United States

El Paso Towing Unauthorized Towing of Vehicle El Paso TX

*Consumer Comment: Why?

After not only towing my vehicle from an area that had no signs of towing enforced after hours, and upon arriving at the towing company venue where we were meet by an Eduardo Castenda who was extremely rude and unprofessional. He was quick to say that he smelled alcohol on my breath through the plexy glass window and sitting 4 ft away when in reality I had zero alcohol consumption and was simply trying to pick up my towed vehicle.  When I expressed to him that I had not consumed any alcohol that evening he was quick to call the police department and stated that I had 15 minutes to get off his property before they showed up to arrest me. This made no sense to me as I had done nothing wrong and simply was there to pick up my vehicle, so we ended up leaving and spending more money on am UBER ride home. Eduardo Castenda's unprofessional attitude and courtesy does not seem to represent a towing company in El Paso and simply justifies the 1.7 Google Rating they have as a business in El Paso. After reading the numerous negative reviews about this business, it only makes sense why they are considered scam artist and a piss poor business ran by the lowest of the low. Shame on you El Paso Towing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2018 03:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/el-paso-towing/el-paso-tx-79905/el-paso-towing-unauthorized-towing-of-vehicle-el-paso-tx-1468069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Why?

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, November 26, 2018

According to you you had no alcohol, had done nothing wrong, and felt that the tow was iillegal since there were no signs according to you,   If that is the case why didn't you wait for the police?