X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: El Solutions LLC - Redwood City, California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anthony — Smyrna Georgia United States

El Solutions LLC Eleu Nick Lee or El Solution LLC 2015 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA 94061 He offered an interest only loan that required 2% and never delivered the loan or our refund Redwood City, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: rebuttal - complaint review

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Let me preface this by saying that we did what we believed to be due diligence.  We searched the company and it is registered with the state of california.  We grilled him about why the company moved in the last three years.  We questioned his identity to which he had answers for all of these things. He ended up sending us an expired passport, a bank statement for his company, and some irs document.  He offered his social but we declined that.  We applied on Connected investor to get a loan.  It was on the off chance that it would work because we knew that we wouldn't qualify for a traditional loan.  This is for a flip that we are now wholesaling.  We were approached by Lee who said that he could finance our loan.  We filled out the application and it all seemed good to go.  We wanted this to be a loan for our company and we were very strict about that part.  It wasn't personal abut our llc's loan.  Not a problem he says, but he starts asking for personal information.  Long story short we ended up giving everything except passports.  He took 4000.  for a 200000. loan and then said that he would neeed an additional 6k because the loan was so large.  That was when we drew the line.  He then tried to say that he would come up with the 6k deposit it to us and we could pay it back after the loan was given.  This wasn't a problem, but he insisted that he deposit it to a credit card.  We gave him one that was secured with a very low limit.  and he "tried" to deposit 2100.  It was frozen and flagged to be held as fraud also the alleged amount wasn't 2100 but rather 288.  He had some alleged conversation with an accountant and it was supposed to be some ach joint.  We have contracts that state that the refund in case of default was to be within 24 hrs, and that the whole process was going to take 4-5 days.  Its been almost two weeks, and he has now stopped communicating with us.  He won't return calls and got offended when we said it was scammy.  When he first stated that we needed to give more money we told him no we don't have it (we are not giving it to you), we said that it wasn't a problem just refurnd the money that we sent.  To this he answered that it was used for insurance.  Now normally i don't have a problem with that because it makes administrative sens, however because there was no actual loan it was not our problem.  He needed to give us our money.  Didn't happen.  He also offered us another companies account information to put the money in.  We didn't contact that company.  we denied that action because it was not what we discussed but later we did.  She said she was scammed by him as well. she didn't know that he was giving out her account information.  All in all we are out 4k and we are going to file in small claims court in either california or georgia.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2019 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/el-solutions-llc/redwood-city-california-94061/el-solutions-llc-eleu-nick-lee-or-el-solution-llc2015-madison-averedwood-city-ca-9406-1473069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

rebuttal - complaint review

AUTHOR: Eleu - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, June 17, 2019

To whom it may concern:

This report is falsely accusing me and my entity of fraud. I am also a victim here of identity theft.  Today, Monday 6/17/2019, a friend of mine and business associate shared this with me, and I had no idea it was even out there on the internet.

The business entity, EL Solutions LLC, is my entity though I am not a lender nor have I ever offered a real estate loan for anyone. It is apparent that my entity, business namesake, personal information/documents were stolen and used by a fraudulent lender to rip off this victim/author of this Ripoff Report.

The author of this report did not do enough due diligence before slandering me in a public forum. I have never collected any funds nor offered any loans nor offered lending as a service. I have never spoken with anyone about lending for a real estate transaction.

If this report is to believed:

Produce the contracts that were signed.

Produce the email threads with the requests for $4000, then $6000, the credit card deposit.

Produce this filled out application.

Please feel free to contact me so we can resolve this false reporting.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair