X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Element5 - Digital River - Eden Prairie Minnesota

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Flushing New York
  • Element5 - Digital River 9625 West 76th Street, Suite 150 Eden Prairie, Minnesota U.S.A.

Element5 - Digital River - Antamedia Software full of Bugs order ref # 83404245 Want REFUND Ripoff Eden Prairie Minnesota

*Author of original report: This issue has been resolved.

*Author of original report: antamedia agreed to refund my money

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
On September 2006 I bought (I live in NY) the antamedia Internet cafe Tracking system software from element5 for $369 (only download).

We installed this software in our Internet cafe in Philippines on 45 Workstations and a server and is supposed to track the time users utilize our computers. Many users experienced frozen screens and pop-up windows and we immediately removed the software and everything was working fine (no frozen screens, or pop-ups).

The Antamedia Forum recomended using older versions of that software. We stayed after hours (and paid the Mall overtime) and removed the software from every computer and re-installed the one that was recommended. The following day we had more problems. Antamedia recommended to try another version. This process continued for 2 months and everything was getting worse and worse. Many customers were complaining.

We gave up on antamedia software and asked for a refund. They denied to give us the refund because they said that they will have no proof that we will stop using it.

We now use another tracking software (not from antamedia) and everything is running fine and we have no intention to re-install antamedia and suffer more. Our business suffered enough from trying to work with antamedia support and solve their software problems.

I asked element5 (now Digital River, Inc) for a refund (we paid them with American Express) and they deny the refund because antamedia is denying it. Shouldn't Element5 ( www.element5.com )be responsible for giving us the refund? Why do they depend on the software companies to approve the refund before they refund?

Antamedia ( www.antamedia.com )feel that we can not do anything to them because they are located in Yugoslavia). They think they can just get away selling software that is full of Bugs and is causing a lot of problem to the businesses that are using them.

Somebody must stop them from selling such software. Element5 should stop selling antamedia's software if they can not get refund to customers that are not satisfied. They should not depend on each software company that they sell to approve a refund before they refund customers' money. They should know what they sell...they should know when a product is not good and stop selling it. They can not blame the software companies and then deny refunds.

I really have no idea what else to do to get my refund. I will appreciate it if you can do something about it.

I will also report element5 (Digital River) to better business Bureau in MN.

Thank you in advance.

Loizos
Flushing, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2006 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/element5-digital-river/eden-prairie-minnesota-55344/element5-digital-river-antamedia-software-full-of-bugs-order-ref-83404245-want-refun-227193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

This issue has been resolved.

AUTHOR: Loizos - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, December 27, 2006
This was resolved. Antamedia has been great in cooperating with us and have fixed all bugs in their latest updates.

antamedia agreed to refund my money

AUTHOR: Loizos - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Antamedia agreed to refund my money. I would like to remove this post.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair