X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Elite Roadside Assurance/Elite Travel - Lexington Kentucky

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Nashua New Hampshire
  • Elite Roadside Assurance/Elite Travel P.o. Box 25010 Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.

Elite Roadside Assurance/Elite Travel Are you kidding??? Lexington Kentucky

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Recently recieved information in the mail regarding my membership to both Elite roadside assurance and Elite travel.You can imagine my surprise! Who are these folks? Never heard of them nor have I ever visited their website.I called to question the membership...in talking to the service represtative I found that the company had earlier contacted me by phone (telemarking call)
How they got my info is a mystery to me. Infact they repeadtly called me and told me I was entered in a contest that I could win free travel and other things. You know the telemarketers....they don't take no for an answer. I told the person with whom I was speaking that I had no interest and considering the economy and being uemployed for over a year that it was ludacris that I would want to order anything.

In short this is only one of many calls I have been getting from fast talking telemarketers. I know we all need a job... but get real calling and harrassing people through pressure especially in this economy should be ashamed of themselves.

Bob
Nashua, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/elite-roadside-assuranceelite-travel/lexington-kentucky-40524-5070/elite-roadside-assuranceelite-travel-are-you-kidding-lexington-kentucky-433565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair