Complaint Review: Elonda Womack - Classy Paws Shih Tzu

• Reported By: Lakeland Minnesota
  • Elonda Womack - Classy Paws Shih Tzu
    1047 Tekulve Rd.
    Batesville, Indiana

This woman (Elonda Womack of Classy Paws in Indiana) is insane. She is out to get everyone. Don't do business with her. She is not a knowledgeable breeder she knows nothing about dog genetics and breeds whatever happens to be at hand. She will charge you more than the puppy is worth based on how much she thinks she can get from you. Beware, a real con-artist.

Ask other breeders, they all know about her and her shady deals.

She is always threatening people or trying to sue them.

I called to buy a puppy and the first price was $1000, when I called back a week later, the price was then $1600. She was angry that I didn't purchase it right away. She is just out to take your money.

George
Lakeland, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2007 02:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/elonda-womack-classy-paws-shih-tzu/batesville-indiana-47006/elonda-womack-classy-paws-shih-tzu-elonda-is-a-con-artist-who-changes-her-prices-and-cha-231892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Hey George if you wanted puppy should have sent a deposit she doesnt know when jerkoffs like you call then never call back

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

if elonda is such a bad breeder I went to her web site and she is dealing with some top breeders around here. So Janes little web site didn't work did it? Sorry to hear of your failing health Jane God don't put too much on ya that you cannnot bear.

Elonda is right they are envious just as Sherry is of me and Sherry Carter copied Janes website on Elonda

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

Elonda went BIG and bought the best lines and Champion Shih-tzus in the U.s. People could not stand it. Their compatition was winning. When Sherry saw I bought 15 Ch. Shih-tzu all hell broke loose. She did exact page that was done on Elonda to the tee. Same wording same page on and on. This is a breeder war . But because Elonda started at top nobody liked it. They did not like new breeders coming in with Ch. and has tried to discredit her. I think it is sad. That 1st Breeders feel sooo insecure in their own lines to try to discredit another breeder. I have seen Elonda on her site and it is gorgeous. Her Shih-tzus are all the best in the World. Too Bad Breeders get over it. She didnot start out not knowing about the breed as I also did extensive research before ever purchasing. Breeders need to look in mirror and see why are you so angry?

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

ADD ON TO MY PREVIOUS RESPONSE

AUTHOR: Elonda - (U.S.A.)

I have found going out of the country to obtain my breeding stock that I get better quality dogs to breed with a LOT less hassle than here in the US, so to all CUSTOMERS (the only people that are important to me) you will get quality from me. The only thing many of these unethical breeders and puppy millers produce here is inbred dogs that have MANY genetic defects. You will see on my site many of my dogs have been purchased outside the US because of all the problems I have had here in finding good quality dogs to breed without genetic problems. Most of the breeders that are badmouthing others on these sites, inbreed their dogs to produce rare colors so they can get more money out of them, not giving a thought or care as to the problems they are creating down the road. I know of a few that do this.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

LOL ANOTHER JOKE

AUTHOR: Elonda - (U.S.A.)

First of all I am not out to get anyone. Apparently you are ALL out to get me because you know I have breeding stock that NONE of you will ever see, and it is eating you up. I do not know of a George have never dealt with anyone trying to buy a puppy by that name, so another fake person jealous of my gorgeous dogs. Funny how this went up after I posted my black/tan male on my website. lol I have had 1 Litter of puppies for sale and NEVER was the price more than $1250 so I do not know what you are talking about and obviously you do not either. And for your info, I know as much about breeding and gentics as you, the fool who filed this report. Why don't you high school girls just leave "real" women alone and run off with your little girlfriends and talk about boys, you might learn a little more from each other. And for the adults out there, please do not believe this nonsense, if you have questions about me, call me at the number on this report, I think in talking to me, you will know this is all a big made up story.