X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Emc Mortgage Co - Irving Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: bridgewater Iowa
  • Emc Mortgage Co Suite 900 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

EMC Mortgage Co ripoff; harrassed into signing new payment agreements, no win situation Irving Texas

yes, emc mortgage company bought my house loan from hud, and i had no choice as to who bought the loan. constant harrassment, even a day or two before christmas they were foreclosing on this single mom with 3 little ones.

my mortagage quickly went from 26,000 owed to 36,000 owed to emc, one fee after another added on. soon, they were involving a tough lawyer and each time was another 500.00 added on to my balance.

i never had the same loan officer for more than a month or two, payments that i did send were lost due to understaffing and high turnovers, i was told. and even though they were lost in their office, somehow it was always me who got penalized.

these people are cruel and heartless, they get you to believe they are trying to help you out, then once you sign a payment agreement, it s****. />
no, we couldn't afford to keep the house, and in the hometown where i grew up all my life and my kids, too, we were very embarrased and defeated.

i wish there was something we could all do to at least recover some of the money we paid desperately trying to hold on to our homes.

Laura
bridgewater, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2003 05:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/emc-mortgage-co/irving-texas/emc-mortgage-co-ripoff-harrassed-into-signing-new-payment-agreements-no-win-situation-ir-69505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content