X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: EMC Mortgage - Dallas Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: lyle Washington
  • EMC Mortgage PO Box 660530 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

EMC Mortgage aquired my mortgage and have not sent any paperwork. Rip-off! Dallas Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I recently had my mortgage aquired by EMC mortgage. I was given no choice, was not notified in any way and found out when I called my previous company-Countrywide to find out why I had gotten no payment statement for April. I then called EMC on the number supplied by the previous company and inquired. I was told that the welcome packet had been sent and to send my check with the old mortgage number form the previous company on it.

I have since received calls demanding payments, but have gotten no information form the company other then a loan number. I keep being given the run around and told that the paperwork is in the mail and I should be getting it. I was told that the reason I haven't received it is because of the post office. I have given them the correct address everytime I speak to someone on the phone. I have gotten nasty calls at work and continually get them at home. All wanting payment and telling me that the paperwork is not importantn. I am told that it is my responsibility to take care of this and they will proceed against me if I withold payment until the paperwork arrives. I have been given no help form the company.

Sandra
lyle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/emc-mortgage/dallas-texas-75266-0530/emc-mortgage-aquired-my-mortgage-and-have-not-sent-any-paperwork-rip-off-dallas-texas-91941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair