Complaint Review: Empire Network -

• Reported By: Norma — Granite City Illinois USA
  • Empire Network

USA

Empire Network David Wood This company is a scam

Please do not spend your hard earned money on the lies from Empire Network.  This company took $1100.00 dollars from me and refused to give me a refund because I would not spend another $100.00 a month for their program titled "The Inner Circle"  They would not give me a refund because I ask for it longer than 14 days after I purchased it.  The delay was because I used The Inner Circle for a month before I knew they were going to charge me $100.00 a month for it.  Not getting my refund was not enough for them, they also refunded my monthy fee of $44.95 to use the system and made my account inactive.   Unless you can afford to send this company $150.00 a month, please do not be swayed by their lies, or buy into this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2016 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/empire-network/-/empire-network-david-wood-this-company-is-a-scam-1300948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content