X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Emporio EGA - Fairfax Virginia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: alexandria Virginia
  • Emporio EGA Gallows Road Fairfax, Virginia U.S.A.

Emporio EGA Rip-off fake Armani jackets Fairfax Virginia

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I was at, lunch today leaving a fast food resturant, when a guy with ann accent pulled up and asked if I spoke Italian? i said "No" and he started a conversation, I was weary of his openness, and decided to give him a chance to present his case. He said he was a designer and he was returning to Italy, but didn't want to take the jackets back because of tax purposes.

The con man was thin like a male model, with designer glasses, dressed casual with sport coat, tie, and jeans. He was driving a silver 300M rental. He was very cool and composed flashing his Italian passport, real Rolex, and a big wad of cash. He also had other Armani props, Armani ID, business cards, etc. My girlfriend and I lookked over the jackets, and I even tried on two. Perfect fit, but when I wanted to try on the suede jacket he bluffed. That should have been a warning, because when I looked in the inside pocket, the tag said made in China no leather in materials.

He originally wanted $640 for the rental car, we told him we could only come up with $300, after a considerable amount of time looking over the materials, and talking about routes to the airport, the transaction was made. After the transaction the con artist trhanked us, jumped in his car, and sped off in the opposite direction of the airport. After I returned to the office I did some research and dfound out the jackets were fake. I'm glad we were only out $300, it could have been much worse.

Monti
Alexandria, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2006 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/emporio-ega/fairfax-virginia-22030/emporio-ega-rip-off-fake-armani-jackets-fairfax-virginia-181620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair