Complaint Review: Empower Network - Internet

• Empower Network

Internet
    United States of America

Empower Network Truth About the Empwer Network Internet

Today I actually purchased this internet money making system for 25.00.  Then once I bought the system I cam to find out it actually is a plat form for blogging which you pay a monthly fee.  The information that is provided initially is not the entire picture.  You pay 25.00 for the ability to be a customer and use the plat form to blog.  You do not make any money from this at all. Empower Network leads you to believe this in the first demonstration.

In actual reality the cost is another 19.95 a month for the affiliation membership in which they say you can get paid from.  I think this company should be forced to pay back all the clients that paid the initial 25.00 only to find it is not a way of making money unless they pay another 19.95 a month.

Unless you are willing to pay the 44.95 a month and I suspect even more from the other reviews I now have read then just exit the web page immediately!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/empower-network/internet/empower-network-truth-about-the-empwer-network-internet-927164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content