Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: EmpowerCapital &GLONGOO - Carlsbad California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sebring Florida
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • EmpowerCapital &GLONGOO 7040 Avenida Encinas #104 Carlsbad, California U.S.A.

EmpowerCapital & GLONGOO / Dr. Kern/Sam King Deceived, Lied to get me to Deposit $25,000 into EmpowerCapital Carlsbad California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Beware the Criminal Activities of Registered Extortionists of Both Richard Mahan and his Bill Collector Jack Bauer On-line:

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Last year 2006 I was reading the San Diego Union and I saw an AD concerning financing. I called the phone number and a Dr. Kern/Sam King answered. We met at the Four Seasons Hotel in Carlsbad, CA and Dr. Kern presented the EmpowerCapital mutual empowerment concept.
When you first see the idea it makes sense "People Empowering Each Other" helping one another to qualify for loans.

I asked Sam/Dr. Kern for six references which he gave me. I called all six and everyone said they had done loans with the help of EmpowerCapital.

According to EmpowerCapital's formula if you deposit minimum $25,000 you can leverage this to $1 million line of credit for Real Estate transactions.

However before I did anything I met with Dr. Kern/Sam King at a restaurant in Carlsbad in June 2006 and presented the Ritz-Carlton Residences Condo Project in Baltimore, MD which for $240,000 I could secure a 1680 sq. ft. unit which was selling for $1,650,000.00.
Dr. Kern/Sam King said "this will be NO Problem for EmpowerCapital in fact I could fund this myself!" "All you have to do is deposit your $25,000 and you can have the money by the end of the month!" So on June 14th I wired $25,000 to a Bank America account in New York.

The end of June came and Sam King couldn't preform, he said he didn't have enough time! In the meantime another project with Ritz-Carlton came up in Chicago, IL on Chicago's Miracle Mile, again I had the opportunity to secure a 1680 sq. ft unit for $250,000 that was selling for $1,885,000. This time I needed the money by the first week of August 2006.

Again when the time came Sam couldn't deliver, so I then asked for my money back to which he agreed, however here it is May 15,2007 and He hasn't returned any of the $25,000.

This guy is a LIAR, CHEAT, THIEF, CON MAN, SWINDLER and a few other choice adjectives! DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM BECAUSE ALL HE WILL DO IS TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT PREFORM!

If some of you that are reading this have been ripped-off by him please let me know as I am determined to put him behind bars.

Richard
Sebring, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2007 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/empowercapital-glongoo/carlsbad-california-92011/empowercapital-glongoo-dr-kernsam-king-deceived-lied-to-get-me-to-deposit-25000-i-248734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Seymour - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Sunday, June 17, 2007

Examples of Damage Caused by Registered Extortionists:
Richard and Jack :

At 03:17 AM 6/16/2007,
Mark Says:

Below is a copy of the Rip off report found through a google search from a customer VERY unhappy with your services ! Whatever the reason is, it does not matter. The names glongoo, empower capital, Sam King and Dr. Kern have all been tarnished through a google search,

regards,
Mark

Reply from GLONGOO.COM, et al.

Hi Mark:

We are well aware of Registered Extortionists: Richard Manhan and his associate Jack Bauer (probaby a fictitious name) whose devious antics are no doubt tantamount to criminal extortion. We have more than sufficient written proof kept on file to put them behind bars if these charlatans get totally out of hand.

Yes, there are lots of toxins in our environment that we have no control of.

Fortunately or Unfortunately, the only thing we may have control of is whether or not we wish to react to them.

Also, If you read about the policies of the Rip Off Report, anyone can say anything they like about another party without regard to the accuracy. They will not EVER remove any report even if the complaining author wants it removed and the complaint is subsequently found to be grossly incorrect.

The publisher is not legally required to spend the time and money to investigate anything. Anyone with this protective power can literally punch you in the eye and then run behind their mother's protective apron.

It would seem that the law protects both the publisher and any would be extortionist who both laugh their way to the bank. They hold you ransom in a way where even if you pay them the money, they kill you anyway.

In essence its really Ripoff in Reverse where now you are the one that is truly being ripped off.

Your name, perhaps your most valuable asset is as you say tarnished leaving you to wallow in a river of mud. In GLONGOO.com, however, we teach you how to ward it all off as White Noise.

So it doesn't matter if you are, Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, or the President of the United States.

The legal system in this country is without a doubt the best if you can afford it.

So it all comes down to money.

Of course we could get involved in numerous futile rebuttals but that would generate controversy only to put money in the pockets the web site owners by driving traffic to his paying advertisers to air their potential "ripoffs."

Yes, there is lots of money to be made in Garbage and there is lots of it out there.
I can send you volumes of letters Richard and his collections buddies have fabricated.

They are the dumbest and funniest group you will ever come across: Total Losers who are experts at shooting bullets into their own feet as you might imagine.

Probably good choices for the casting of a Danny Davito Movie.

I call it all NOISE which I am discussing it in my Newsletters this week in an article entitled:

Low Noise Thinking by Sam King, Professor Glongoo.com.

Of Course, Sam King is my pen name. We have enough identity theft in the world. There is no need to make it easy for them to phish.

It's become a multi-trillion dollar industry seemingly promoted by anyone that can make money out of it directly or indirectly regardless of the merits.

Ironically, it is interesting to note that the negative allegations by Richard and Jack has brought in more business to us than one can imagine.

Therefore, we welcome all controversy about us regardless of the validity.

Call me if you like.

The High Value of Controversy in A Name:
RED ALERT!!!
Beware the Activities of Registered Extortionists On-line:
Richard and Jack

This is the Statement we published on our website for our entire membship to be Alerted to:

We are well aware of former members and their associates whose devious antics on the information super highway are potentially very damaging and even tantamount to criminal extortion.

We have more than sufficient written proof kept on file to put these charlatans behind bars if they get totally out of hand.

We cannot divulge who they are at this time so as not to interfere with collection of unbiased supportive evidence. However, we know who they are and so do they....They told us.

Therefore, always beware of the validity of any damaging Negative Press about anyone associated with us or with anyone else for that matter.

Yes, there are lots of toxins in our environment that we have no control of.

react to them.

Also, if you read about the policies of these popular publishers, anyone can say anything they like about another party without regard to the accuracy. They will not EVER remove any report even if the complaining author wants it removed and the complaint is subsequently found to be grossly incorrect.

Publishers like these are not legally required to spend the time and money to investigate anything. Anyone with this self protective power can literally punch you in the eye and then immediately run behind their mother's protective apron.

It would seem that the law protects both the publisher and any would be extortionist who both laugh their way to the bank. They hold you ransom in a way where even if you pay them the money they kill you anyway.

In essence its really a "ripoff" in reverse where now you are the one that is truly being ripped off.

In GLONGOO.com, however, we teach you how to wall it all off as White Noise.

The legal system in this country is without a doubt the best that there is if you can afford it.

So it all comes down to money.

Of course we could get involved in numerous futile rebuttals but that would generate additional controversy only to put more money in the pockets the web site owners by driving traffic to their paying advertisers to air their potential "ripoffs."

Yes, there is lots of money to be made in "Garbage" and there is lots of it out there.
I can send you volumes of letters that have been fabricated by these individuals.

They are the dumbest and funniest group you will ever come across: Total Losers who are experts at shooting bullets into their own feet as you might imagine: Great material for a Danny Davito Movie.

Low Noise Thinking by Professor GLONGOO.com.

Of Course, Professor GLONGOO.TM could be the pen name for whoever wishes to step up to the plate to vent their controversial GLONGOO.TM. Since I would think that we have enough identity theft in the world, there is no need to make it easy for them to phish.

It's all become a multi-trillion dollar industry seemingly promoted by anyone that can make money out of it directly or indirectly regardless of the merits. In short, the facts don't really count. Controversy does.

Ironically, it is interesting to note that the negative allegations have brought more business to us than one can imagine.

Therefore, we welcome all controversy about us or anyone else regardless of the validity. Thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,

Sam King (Pen Name)
Professor

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair