X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Enterprise Rent a Car - jersey city New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anthony — North Arlington New Jersey United States of America
  • Enterprise Rent a Car 125 18th st jersey city, New Jersey United States of America

Enterprise Rent a Car ELRAC, LLC FRAUD. DEMANDING ADMN FEES. DECEPTION! jersey city, New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Anthony, Enterprise is happy to assist.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

So today I get a letter in the mail stating I owe 22.45 for an unpaid ez pass toll.  Not a big deal, but when I call Enterprise i get a rep named "aaron".  I explained to Aaron, that when your ez pass tag doesn't read you get a letter in the mail of a picture of your car and a bill.  And when you have an ez pass account, you simply call them... give them your account information and the bill is paid no problem.  He would not allow me to do that, and went ahead and tried to bill my credit card.  Told him not to do that, and that i had no problem paying a little toll fee i would NOT be paying an 18.00 admin fee.  The problem is this, when I returned my car I told my rep (employee # E140KN) that it is entirely possible that my tag did not get picked up going through a toll.  I told him that should something come up that I would like to be notified so i can contact ez pass and let them know so they could bill me. NOW Before I give you his care free response, let me tell you that it was so neglegent and such a nasty business tactic that I cancelled my credit card on file.  His reply to this was "well, we have a pretty aggressive violations department. they probably won't call you and just charge your card on file".  I told him no way, thats not acceptable.  he acted like he could do nothing about it. i asked about noting my account, he said he would.

So fast forward to today. I have a bill for a toll of 4.45 and an 18.00 admin fee.  Proof that my tag wasn't being read is because 4.45 is the highest toll for a nj turnpike. They charge you this when your tag is not picked up. Something i could have easily corrected had enterprise not interferred and allowed me to deal directly with ezpass.   It's not even about the money at this point, it's the fact that I told the rep when returning it i could of had an issue.  Aaron wanted nothing of it, and just asked when i'd be paying.  If that's the attitude Enterprise wants to have, then i guess i'll be joining the "enterprise collections list". What a disgrace!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2011 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/enterprise-rent-a-car/jersey-city-new-jersey-07310-1242/enterprise-rent-a-car-elrac-llc-fraud-demanding-admn-fees-deception-jersey-city-new-j-782637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Anthony, Enterprise is happy to assist.

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - (USA)

POSTED: Thursday, September 29, 2011

We regret you had this experience and would like to address this issue.  Please email care@enterprise.com with your full name, the rental agreement number, and any other detials.

When emailing please list reference # 110929-003945 in the subject lime.

-Amanda with Enterprise Rent-A-Car

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair