X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Envelopesathome.com/Alaris - Loveland Colorado

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Chino Valley Arizona
  • Envelopesathome.com/Alaris 1437 N Denver Ave#126 Loveland, Colorado U.S.A.

Envelopesathome.com/Alaris I have been sucked in by their processing fee and will soon be another victim of their ripoff too. Loveland Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Loveland Police Investigation

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I signed up for their job because I had reason to believe that I was going to make money with their company. Their first representation of their job was very deceiving. I have copies from the internet of what they offered as in employment. I payed the processing fee before even read their terms and conditions I had a big pit in my stomach.

Then I looked up the Company that they were Representing it is Alaris a Company in Loveland, Colorado. I also read where someone got ripped off by them.

I just signed up with them yesterday and now I don't even know if I will receive in the mail what they said they were going to send. After I read in the terms and their conditions its totally different then their first Representation.

Colleen
Chino Valley, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2008 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/envelopesathomecomalaris/loveland-colorado-80538/envelopesathomecomalaris-i-have-been-sucked-in-by-their-processing-fee-and-will-soon-be-340024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Loveland Police Investigation

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, June 24, 2008
My name is Mike Braband, and I am a Police Officer in Loveland, Colorado. I am presently conducting an investigation into this company. If you have paid money to this company for products or merchandise that you have never received, and your inquiries with the company have been ignored, please contact me at (970) 217-5919.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair