X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: EPassporte - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Burgas Other
  • EPassporte https://www.epassporte.com/ Internet U.S.A.

EPassporte ripoff, dishonest, take money and no return for useless product Internet

I purchased Virtual Visa card from ePassporte on 1-st august and loaded it with 50$. But every merchant that I tryed to pay with this card refuses transaction. Looks like this Virtual Visa is pure cheating of customer.

After some time of trying to use this card, I asked support of ePassporte to cancel my membership and to return me the money, even not all but 45$ from ballance. I did not received direct answer that they will not return me the money, but they just dont aswer me. I received only advice to call them on phone if i have problem with card.

I dont know what to do to get my money back, this is nightmare. For me ePassporte is totaly dishonest company, they only take money.

Petar
Burgas
Bulgaria

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2006 05:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/epassporte/internet/epassporte-ripoff-dishonest-take-money-and-no-return-for-useless-product-internet-204843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content