Complaint Review: Eperks

• Eperks
    www.Eperks.com
    Pleasanton, California

Eperks - BRABUS Ventures Corporation TOTAL LIE AND SCAM Pleasanton California

Started off as a really nice sales pitch for a new company to generate leads for Realtors and more. Promised leads that never came and also claimed advertising that no one else had offered even claimed an ad was going to be on the Super Bowl!

They claimed that their internet presence was going to be extremely high and rank on the first page of any web search engine. I went through TONS of pages and they were no where. So I stopped my service with them and they sent me to collections after I spoke with my rep and questioned him about the lies he fed me to get me to sign up. He claimed they had done all those things even though I had no results and EVERYONE knows that superbowl commercials can be seen online and they are just flat out liars. BEWARE!!!!!

I know a couple Realtors in my office who did get a couple of leads from them but didn't pan out. They have also left completely disappointed

Dean ****
Pasadena, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2008 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eperks/pleasanton-california/eperks-brabus-ventures-corporation-total-lie-and-scam-pleasanton-california-336456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content