X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Espresso Italia - Boynton Beach California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: HUNTINGTON BEACH California
  • Espresso Italia 2240 Woolbright Boynton Beach, California U.S.A.

I have a list of distributors that EI sent me after they were taken to court. I thought they had to send it to every distrbutor as part of the legal agreement. I have had many people call me wondering if I thought EI was a good investment so they must be giving the list out to prospective investors as well. I am sure it is not up to date (I probably received it a year ago) but I am willing to mail a copy or fax to whoever is interested in seeking legal recourse.

M'liss
HUNTINGTON BEACH, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2005 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/espresso-italia/boynton-beach-california-33426/espresso-italia-ripoff-boynton-beach-california-135467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Espresso Italia is a Nightmare in Boynton Beach, FL. These guys have no heart or soul. They will take from the blind, weak and the poor.

AUTHOR: Duane And Greg - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 22, 2005
All your dreams of business ownership disappeared with Espresso Italia. This company was good at what it did and that was scam you into spending your nest egg. These guys have no heart or soul. They will take from the blind, weak and the poor. As long as it puts money in their pocket they don't care. They supposedly sold their Sales Division to somebody else. They last I heard, they were filing bankruptcy, whether true or not, I do not know. All in all they knew what they were doing.

They (Patrick) claimed they were not closing the doors and that they were going to take care of their distributors they had. Have any of you seen or received a letter from them with intentions to do so? Nope, I haven't and neither has a few others I have been in touch with. Have you received a phone call, e-mail, fax or anything from them, again probably not. Do not feel stupid about your decision, you thought, like the rest of us that you were buying into a legitimate company. A lot of others did what we thought were back ground checks on them, they hid their tracks well. Like I said they were good at it.

A lot of you are trying to get ahold of others trying to get something going, take the time to go through all the early letters on this site about Espresso Italia. You can make contact if you read and look for the information. Michael Curran, Debra and Duane have all posted letters with intent to contact others. It takes time to get things going. But it is going! I wish contacting each other was easier, but it is not. Talk to other distributors, they may have been contacted or know of how to get in touch with others involved.

I strongly suggest going to the Florida Attorney General web site and file a complaint online for starters. Go to the U. S. Justice Dept. web site and file a complaint there also. Go to the Federal Trade Commission web site and file a complaint. These all need to get done. The more reports/complaints they get the better. There is recourse, although slow, it is still out there.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair