X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Espresso Italia/Espreso Italia Marketing INC - Boyton Beach Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Gilbert Arizona
  • Espresso Italia/Espreso Italia Marketing INC 2240 Woolbright Rd, Suite 415 Boyton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Espresso Italia, Espresso Italia Marketing Unknown Status for Espresso Italia as well as UMG, who took over for E.I. Ripoff Boyton Beach Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
To all that are still interested in E.I. and what may or may not be happening.

I have sent off e-mails and phone calls to Sondra Mills at the USDOJ and other entities that are suppose to help us out. To date no information has been given or provided. These agencies apparently either do not care that E.I. ripped you and I off for millions of dollars or they are just staying mum on it all. What I am doing is sending them a message that this is not just going to go away. We all were ripped off for millions of dollars by Shadd Vickery and Patrick Albright, who were ultimately responsible for this scam.

They in fact did violate their contract in several areas. We all know this. Hopefully maybe there is an Attorney that is willing to help us out, somewhere out there! That is not into the money part of a law suit. All we can do is hope and not give up. I haven't as of yet.

I will try to keep all of you updated if I should hear something. If any of you have some form of contact with Media of any form, we can use that as an avenue also. I have tried and gone no where with the Media I have tried to get in touch with several major TV companies and talk shows. I am trying!

Duane and Greg
Gilbert, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2005 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/espresso-italiaespreso-italia-marketing-inc/boyton-beach-florida-33426/espresso-italia-espresso-italia-marketing-unknown-status-for-espresso-italia-as-well-as-u-158370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair