Complaint Review: Eurofood Mart

• Eurofood Mart
    32D Mallets Bay Ave. Winooski, VT.05404
    Winooski, Vermont
    United States of America

Eurofood Mart A Taste of Europe- Eurofood Mart False Advertising- Deceptive website claims- inability to contact / followup on paid orders never received Winooski, Vermont

April 3, 2011 I placed an online order with Eurofood Mart.com [ not to be mistaken with Eoro Food Mart .net in Parma, OH] in Winooski, Vt. for some German Food Products. My order was acknowledged immediately thru an email and the money was debited from my account that same day.

I have never received the products  [ order #8036]  and all attempts by email have been fruitless. I called the number listed on the website 1-888-644-3876 daily received an automated message and left my message with my phone number requesting a return call. No calls returned.  I attempted to check my order status on the website using their criteria. After typing the required information a message popped up stating, "No Order Found."  I then entered my Log In information to try another avenue, typed in required information and another message popped up stating, Information Incorrect / Invalid.

When I finally sent a scathing  email to dadoze@comcast.net  I received a brief email stating, " We are busy moving. Order shipped April 8. Should receive Tuesday, April 12.  NO TRACKING NUMBER or CARRIER noted.

I have NEVER received my products nor gotten a refund.  I have called FedEx,  UPS,  USPS giving my Name- Address- Zip  and have been told there is nothing in any systems shipped for me.

Since this happened I have checked Google and found REVIEWS for Eurofood Mart.com in Winooski, VT. that are horrible written by others that have been ripped off also. One person received their expired chocolate order with worms in it.

How do you go about shutting down an operation like this?

CALL the nimber listed and listen to the voice of the person giving the outgoing message. Sounds like it is coming from another country, not here in USA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2011 05:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eurofood-mart/winooski-vermont-05404/eurofood-mart-a-taste-of-europe-eurofood-mart-false-advertising-deceptive-website-claims-717815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content