X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: EWC PAYMENTS PTY LTD - DONVALE Nebraska

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Charlotte North Carolina
  • EWC PAYMENTS PTY LTD DONVALE, Nebraska U.S.A.

EWC PAYMENTS, A CHARGE OF 2.95 APPEARD ON MY ACCOUNT DONVALE Nebraska

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I monitor my Bank Of America account daily online. One day a company that I had never heard of was listed. The charge was only 2.95 but if this cleared I worried that they may try for a larger amount. So I immediatley called my bank and asked if they recognized the company and they replied know.

When asked what type of transaction they stated online or by phone. I told them I had not made either type of payment recently for 2.95 and I have know idea what is in Donvale NE. They then told me that they could only block future withdrawls once they payment cleared from the pending status.

Upset I went to google and searched to find several other reports for this company here on Ripoff Report. I registered to file my report and the payment never cleared so a bit of advice monitor your account, and post any reports on here they are watching.

Kk
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2008 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ewc-payments-pty-ltd/donvale-nebraska/ewc-payments-a-charge-of-295-appeard-on-my-account-donvale-nebraska-389180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair