X  |  CLOSE

6115 Miramar Pkway
    Miramar, Florida
    United States

eWheels USA Repair and Return Miramar Florida

We had a hoverboard that was sent in for repair under warranty.  Technical service was very good.  We sent the hoverboard in at their request and our expense.  The fixed it quickly.  I talked with support and they said that they had fixed it and that it would be shipped the next day.  I received a shipping number for FedEx and when I looked at the tracking for the hoverboard at the FedEx tracking site they showed a delivery date about a week out.  So, they were prompt about determining what the problem was and we're willing to cover it under warranty.  They also were going to cover the shipping back, which is no small expense.  Life is good.

However, and this is when things start going downhill, when the delivery date passed.  I looked at the FEDEX tracking again and it had not progressed from "Shipment information sent to FedEx".  This means that the shipment was never picked up.  I called them up and the support person confirmed that the hoverboard was fixed and that it would be shipped out the next day.  She was unsure about what the delay was.  We'll must be a busy place, it must have been overlooked.  Good thing we got it straightened out.  A couple of days go by and I check the tracking.  It still has not been shipped.  I call again and again I was told that it would be shipped the next day.  That seems to be the go to answer for them.  It's never going to be shipped today.  It's always tomorrow.  They said call them again tomorrow if the FedEx does not show it has been shipped.  You should be able to see a trend now.  As of this morning I have called them seven times and seven times I was told that it would be shipped the next day.

So, by now I'm getting a little disconcerted.  When I call today I ask to speak to management.  I was told that management does not come in until 10 am, interesting.  I call back at 10 no management.  I call back at 11 and no management. I call back at 12 and reach management.   I talk with Assy Alson at extension #104.  She is nice over the phone but gave me the same answer, "I don't know why it wasn't shipped but it will ship tomorrow".  Having heard this 5 times already, I asked her to contact the shipping manager and find out if FedEx was going to pick up today.  I asked her if FedEx has not picked up please have it shipped out today.  She put me on hold to check.  I remained on hold for 30min, then was disconnected.  I call back, but guess what, they are now blocking my calls.  As soon as the phone is picked up on their side they hang up.  Now, I'm torqued.  I try several more times and get hung up on.  Then being the clever boy I am, I call using my wife's phone.  They answer, I tell support my name and request to be transferred to Assy at extension #104.  Support must have passed on my name because as soon as Assy answered she hung up.

So, I'm suggesting that if you are interested in getting anything from eWheels USA, please think again.  Save yourself the frustration and look at some other companies.  Even if they have cheaper prices I would suggest paying more and getting better service.

Please feel free to call Assy Alson at (888) 268-4588 X104 ask her why her company organization is so bad, and how long she expects to be employed there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2018 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ewheels-usa/miramar-florida-33023/ewheels-usa-repair-and-return-miramar-florida-1447308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content