X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Executive Imports - PENSACOLA Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: bj — PENSACOLA Florida United States of America
  • Executive Imports 9420 CHANDLER STREET PENSACOLA FLORIDA. 32532 PENSACOLA, Florida United States of America

Executive Imports PAUL BROKEN DOWN CAR, RIP OFF, PAID FOR UNDONE SERVICE PENSACOLA, Florida

*Consumer Comment: I could've told you that.

I took my car to paul company (executive imports) on Oct.21st,2011. I took him my car to him due to the car not accerlerating  while trying to drive the car. Paul was referred to me by Carl Wright so i waited for 6 weeks to have my car  fixed while having to find a way back to work which is 30 mins from my home. A check was given to Paul on Nov,16,2011. which was a wensday. I picked my car up that night at 9:14 and drove less then a mile and the oil light came on in the car. i drove the car to my house then left to go get  gas, and while driving to the gas station the car started rattling making a loud noise, i took the car back to paul shop the same night nov,16,2011at 10:07. Thursday paul said he was gonna look at it and call me back and nothing happened, Friday i didnt hear from paul so i called and he stated he have not look at the car yet. He is closed on the weekends, so i tried calling him the following monday after i found out that he cased the check that same day which was wensday the 16th of nov.  so at this point he have $2,000.00 and i do not have my car. So it took paul another week in a half for me to get my car back, and when i get the car back the same thing happend to the car which left me broke down on side of the road, which was on November 30th. 2011 , i spoke with one of his workers at the shop that said he was not there and i told the worker i was on the side of the road and he stated to me that the motor in the car was gone (no good)and the worker stated that "paul told him that he told me and Carl Wright that the motor was gone in the car said he left it on our voicemails which was not true!!!!! i heard only two voicemails from paul and both of them vmails was on carl wright phone.

The check was cashed threw the bank wachovia  which was paid from Carl Wright account, paul just received the cash for the check instead of doing it threw the business account of executive imports.

i have not had my car in two months, that was sent to paul for a 1 or 2 day job

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/executive-imports/pensacola-florida-32534/executive-imports-paul-broken-down-car-rip-off-paid-for-undone-service-pensacola-florid-812122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I could've told you that.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

POSTED: Wednesday, December 21, 2011
i told the worker i was on the side of the road and he stated to me that the motor in the car was gone (no good) "

I have never seen your car and I could've told you that your engine was toast.   Here's why :

I picked my car up that night at 9:14 and drove less then a mile and the oil light came on in the car. i drove the car to my house then left to go get  gas, and while driving to the gas station the car started rattling making a loud noise, i took the car back to paul shop the same night nov,16,2011at 10:07. "

The oil light came on within a mile.   That meant that your engine had no oil pressure.  Whether it was due to no oil in the engine or a failed oil pump is academic now.   The real problem is that you continued to drive it while the internal engine parts were grinding themselves to dust.  It's not a surprise that the engine started rattling and making a loud noise after going home and then to a gas station.   That's what always happens after driving around with no oil pressure.  Even without oil pressure and the engine making noise, you still drove it back to the shop.   I amazed that you got there.

The shop may have made a mistake or you may have just had an oil pump failure.   Either way, the one who actually destroyed the engine was you.   Had you stopped driving it when the oil light came on, the oil pressure issue could have been corrected.   Once you were done with it, the engine was junk.

If you ever get another car, do not keep driving it when important red lights like oil pressure or temperature light up.  Red means stop.