X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ExpressFlash - expressflash.com - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Philadelphia Pennsylvania
  • ExpressFlash - expressflash.com expressflash.com Internet U.S.A.

ExpressFlash - expressflash.com ripoff internet company that sells Cell Phones Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I found a website where you buy a cd for $29.99 and you are put on a list for a product you choose to receive (in my case I chose the Motorola V3 black cell phone list being on it twice and a laptop list Thinkpad R50e twice as well).

The site only accepted Paypal as payment and i joined the site on or around June 8th. I spent $170.00 to be put on the lists I chose because I had 4 accounts and there was a $5.00 shipping fee along with the $29.99 fee for the cd rom and to put on the list once.

About last week I couldn't login into the site and there was a disclaimer saying that it was being updated. Just to make sure I emailed rick@expressflash.com as I did before with questions and concerns but I still haven't received a email.

Lots of people have joined this site and now the site does not even exist. I feel like I've been used and I want my money back. I am sure the hundreds or thousands of people do too. The site was www.expressflash.com Please help everyone out.

I am sure through an IP address the owner of the site can be found. Please help me and all of the people who were taken for their money. I know the person "Rick" had and internet service account with BellSouth because I filed a complaint with Paypal and they showed me it but they said that I should have filed within thirty days.

The problem was that the site was closed down purposely. Paypal also had this email address: support@expressflash.com

I also have the address in which the cd-rom was shipped from:
Express Flash
P. O. Box 660554
Birmingham, AL 35266-0554
United States

Jonathan
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/expressflash-expressflashcom/internet/expressflash-expressflashcom-ripoff-internet-company-that-sells-cell-phones-internet-158682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair