X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Exsitement Graphics, Www.exsitementgraphics.com, MadeInUSAWebSites.com - Jamestown New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Vineland New Jersey
  • Exsitement Graphics, Www.exsitementgraphics.com, MadeInUSAWebSites.com 130 South Main Street Jamestown, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-408-1601
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

Exsitement GraphicsExsitement Graphics, Www.exsitementgraphics.com, Exsitement Graphics, Www.exsitementgraphics.com, MadeInUSAWebSites.com Overpriced - Charged over $4800 for web design and NEVER completed project!! Jamestown New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mr. Joe Saporito Of LeagalHerbalShop.com Failed To Report About His Prior Project With Us..

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I own a web site and wanted it re designed. I hired Exsitementgraphics.com to do it after an exhaustive research!! We agreed to terms as how I wanted the web site designed. For the price (over $4800), they promised me the "top of the line", sleek web design, e commerce solution and a "professional" photo shoot of ALL my products. They promised it would be completed in TWO (2) months.

Well, after the 2 months was up, i contacted them and discovered they NEVER even started my project! As disappointed and frustrated as I was, I agreed to be patient and wait......

After 3 months passed, I contacted them again only to find out that they did not preserve my products correctly (they are perishable), so I lost those products. I sent them another package with our products. They completed the photo shoot after 3 months!!! The photo shoot was a DISASTER.... their "professional studio" was a bust...I could have taken better photos with my cell phone cam!! Half the pics were blurry and NOTHING as we agreed!! On top of that, I saw the template they were going to use for my site and it was a FREE template ANYONE can download off the internet!!!

I contacted them to tell them I was taking them off the project and wanted a refund. They REFUSED to refund EVEN A PORTION OF IT!!

After 6 months of NOTHING TO SHOW FOR THE $ WE PAID, I filed a dispute with the various Credit Card Co's i used to pay for this. They fought every dispute and EVEN LIED to the CC co stating I was using their logo they created for us!!

So, now they have $4800 from us and we have absolutely NOTHING to show for it. They still refuse to give back any money even though we have nothing. the CC co's are still investigating the claims, but they keep appealing it!!

Basically, this is a rip off co that will promise you the BEST web design and will give you NOTHING but LIES and THE RUN AROUND!!!

Beware!!! Do NOT deal with this rip off web design con!

Joe
Vineland, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/exsitement-graphics-wwwexsitementgraphicscom-madeinusawebsitescom/jamestown-new-york-14701/exsitement-graphicsexsitement-graphics-wwwexsitementgraphicscom-exsitement-graphics-w-341076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: David G. Stevens - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Mr. Joseph Saporito,

Who operates LeagalHerbalShop.com is fine purveyor of legal herbal alternatives to the illegal Marijuana products sold here in the United State and all over the world. Many confuse his products with those herbal plants that are illegal.

Further, I have actually sampled some of his products and fine them to be an excellent alternative to Marijuana which I have always found to be too strong.

In addition, it has been a challenge for Mr. Saporito to maintain a merchant account for Visa/Master Card transactions due to the misunderstanding of his quality Marijuana alternatives. And yes, his web site was very poorly designed when we first met him and welcome the challenge of redesigning his www.LegalHerbalShop.com.

Also, we agreed that his primary challenge was to properly display his several herbal alternative products in a manner that would help his web site ecommerce operations compete with more substantial firms similar to his. ExSitementGraphics.com now rebranded as: www.MadeInUSAWebSites.com agreed to provide the best possible photographic renderings of approximately 25-30 of his key herbal products. It was very challenging to figure out an appropriate methodology of displaying these "pot" and "hash" looking products and our firm spent days photographing and re-photographing his products.

Until satisfactory photographs of his "pot" type products were established we could not complete his ecommerce project.

In reality we provided Mr. Joseph Saporito of www.LegalHerbalShop.com well over 400 high resolution photographs which in our opinion provided the best possible presentation of his herbal products with out proper "packaging" which became very apparent to us have several exhaustive efforts to render his "pot" type products in the best possible light. And yes, some of those 400 images were out of focus. This is why we provided him with such an excess of choices for his fine products and his ecommerce site operations.

Yes, we did quote Mr. Saporito a total project price of $4,800.00 which turns out to be a fraction what it actually cost our firm internally to satisfy Mr. Saporito's unrealistic expectations for his "pot" look alike products. Again, we do sincerely believe that LeagalHerbalShop.com does provide quality herbal alternatives to his customers. But his quite often misunderstood. So in summary, Joe would not take our strong recommendations to put his "pot" and "hash" like products

Further, part of this agreed project was to provide entirely new logos and branding for his products. And we did so beyond the normal range of design efforts as you will see:

Finally, Mr. Saporito asked for and received our assistance beyond the scope of his cost effective re-design agreement to secure a working Visa/Master Card merchant account that would handle his type of products. During the project cycle Joe was doing quite well selling his products by US Mail COD . Until such type that he could attain a full merchant account. Currently he does have a working Visa/Master Card / Amex merchant account.

However, do to the fact that Mr. Joseph Saporito "Charged Back" the vast majority of his prior (timely payments.. he paid us on time) we felt compelled to bring this type of fraudulent activity to the attention of his current Bank and Merchant account. We were informed that our report would be investigated further pending "black listing" of Mr. Saporitos active Merchant account and any future merchant accounts he may attempt to secure. This will be very unfortunate for Mr. Saporito as he operates such a fine ecommerce business for those seeking an alternative to illegal Marijuana products in the USA.

We wish all the best to Mr. Saporito's LegalHerbalShop.com and suggest anyone interested at least reviews his current web site and product photography. Again we feel strongly the his "pop" and "hash" like products require proper professional packaging.

Finally, we still (in spite of his consumer credit card fraudulent activities) can recommend his products to anyone interested in using or trying such.

Best Wishes To www.LegalHerBalShop.com

877-408-1601 Toll Free
716-952-9215 FAX
716-708-9330 Cell
20+ Years Proven Experience
... "We will Earn Your Business"

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair