Complaint Review: Extreme Acai Berry - Davie Florida

• Reported By: Cortland Illinois
  • Extreme Acai Berry
    4650 SW 51st St.
    Davie, Florida

Extreme Acai Berry Offered a trial bottle for $1 on a contest entered on the internet. Did not receive this "free" bottle. Got a big bottle with a little piece of paper saying they charged my card $89.31. The strange thing is, it states that I received enough for 31 days, but the directions read "Take one to two tablets 30 minutes before meals." There are only 60 tablets in the bottle. Davie Florida

I was offered a "free" bottle of acai berry for a mere $3.95 handling charge. I clicked the button yes. Not only did I not get a free bottle. The next thing I know I was charged nearly $90.00 for a bottle of 60 pills "take 1 to 2 tablets 30 minutes before meals. I guess people are to skip meals to make the pills last the 31 days it states.

Ripoff.

When I called, I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told there weren't any. I can only assume, since I didn't receive the "trial" package, that the only time you are told about the renewal is when the credit card is already charged the $89.31.

I think the BBB should be let in on this "scam".

Please, tell anyone you know not to fall for this. Don't click on the "you have won a new computer, all you need to do is fill out this questionnaire", as well.

Vlope
Cortland, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2008 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/extreme-acai-berry/davie-florida-33314/extreme-acai-berry-offered-a-trial-bottle-for-1-on-a-contest-entered-on-the-internet-did-379467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content