Complaint Review: Extreme Acai Berry - Davie Florida

• Reported By: Berrien Springs Michigan
  • Extreme Acai Berry
    4650 SW 51st Street Suite 711
    Davie, Florida

Extreme Acai Berry Scamming customers online by telling them their products are free but they charge you$90.00 every month. Davie Florida

I broke into tears a couple weeks ago that I was informed that I was be getting charged $90.00 that I didn't know about. I spent so many hours to reach the numbers of customers service to complain but the number didn't even exist.

I was online one day, looking for Acai Berry diet website and signed up for free trial on two of the websites. But they did ask my bank information because they were saying they were only going to charge shipping cost. When I got hold of one of the companies, they said they couldn't refund the money because I didn't read the " Term and Condition", which described to charge customer $90.00 every month.

So I went back and read the website. The word on " Term and Condition" was too small enough to realize that the word was actually there on that website. For average people, you can easily get distracted by this huge "FREE TRIAL" sign that you don't really get to notice the word.

I did try hard to get hold of both of customer service to cancel the membership but I ended up giving up. Some of the numbers are NOT even valid. So there are about $200 I was charged for something I never wanted to purchase. I hope there are going to be someone who could do something about scam.

Linda
Berrien Springs, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/extreme-acai-berry/davie-florida-33314/extreme-acai-berry-scamming-customers-online-by-telling-them-their-products-are-free-but-t-392868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content