X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Extreme ACAI BERRY - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Skiatook Oklahoma
  • Extreme ACAI BERRY www.extremeacaiberry.com Internet U.S.A.

Extreme ACAI BERRY considering my CC # stolen Davie, Florida Internet

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

presented as an individual who had discovered this wonderful vitamin and wanted to share her good fortune with others with a link to the FREE sample. Being inexperienced with the internet I fell for it!

I didn't recieve my free trial until after the company had already charged my credit card $89.31( I was unaware that I was now on a monthly program)I called immediately to cancel. That was only the beginning.

A few days later another charge from fit factory $29.95 appeared, before I noticed this charge, A month had gone by so as a result I had two of these charges.They would gladly refund one of them.

Before I recieved my next statement I thought I should get online and look for other unauthorized charges. Guess What! Pricelimbo.com had just recently charged my account $8.51 long after I had canceled my original offer.

I have yet to recieve my $89.31 refund it has been two months of my relentless bulldogging. Today when I called requesting their mailing address in order to file a complaint, they said my refund had somehow not been approved but He would immediately approve it & processed within 24 Hrs. WE'LL SEE!!!!

Memaw
Skiatook, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/extreme-acai-berry/internet/extreme-acai-berry-considering-my-cc-stolen-davie-florida-internet-399130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair