X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: EZBlinds - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Pottstown Pennsylvania
  • EZBlinds EZblinds.com Internet U.S.A.

EZBlinds rip off Charges credit card, doesn't deliver blinds Internet

I ordered cellular blinds from EZBlinds.com mid March 2004 and was told that the product should ship March 31. I started trying to reach the company the 2nd week of April to find out the shipment status.

The phone number listed on my credit card statement is constantly busy. The customer service number on their website continually gives the message that their system is being updated. I tried for 2 weeks to reach a live body without success.

After reading other reports here on this company and their sister companies, I realized that I had been ripped off and filed with my credit card company for a refund.

Kristi
Pottstown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2004 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ezblinds/internet/ezblinds-rip-off-charges-credit-card-doesnt-deliver-blinds-internet-92096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content