Complaint Review: FacultyRow.com - NY, NY Select State/Province

• FacultyRow.com
    210 E58th STreet,
    NY, NY, Select State/Province
    USA

FacultyRow.com Faulty Row I applied for a sales job with this company. It does Not have an Internet Based Sign Up page. Memberships are purchased via phone only with no receipt and have changed the prices of Memberships several times. J. Finder is a scammer. He said to sell at whatever price you can to the Professors. He also has No real office either. You work in his bedroom which looked & seems so unprofessional. Internet

FacultyRow.com  is a scam company.  I say this because I met the owner Jeff Finder when I applied for a sales job with him.  He interviewed me in his bedroom apartment  - that is where I would have had to work with the others girls.  At a computer across from his bed.  He said we have to sell Memberships to Professors over the phone only - not via the Internet.  He has no sign up page on his website like other companies like LinkedIn do.  That sounded fishy to me.

He also told me that we sell Mmeberships to Professors at whatever price we can get them to sign up at.  For instance, if you can't sell them the $399 deal try for $299 and then try the $159 special just to hook them in (and they all get the same service or lack of service at wither price point!)  Does he think Professors are stupid?  I decided not to work for him since the apartment setting looked to sleazy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/facultyrowcom/ny-ny-select-stateprovince/facultyrowcom-faulty-row-i-applied-for-a-sales-job-with-this-company-it-does-not-have-1094110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content