X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Fair Lake Apartments - Sacramento California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: sacramento California
  • Fair Lake Apartments 1100 Howe Ave Sacramento, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 916-927-0571
  • Web:
  • Category: Tenants

Fair Lake Apartments CRAZY UTILITIES CHARGE!! Sacramento California

*Consumer Suggestion: Move to Iowa or Missouri....

*Consumer Comment: How much?

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Ok, so this apartment complex is ALWAYS advertising that their apartment rent prices are REDUCED! they advertise that you can move into a one bedroom for $599 and try to sell you in with their pool and fitness center. The thing is.. the pool is often very dirty, the spa is ALWAYS dirty, and the fitness center is ok.

Anyway, to get to the point. I was sold into this and am having to wait for my lease to be over so i can get the hell out!!!!

They charge me over $80 for a water, sewage, and trash bill.
What in the world???!!!

Yes! They do! I pay my own gas and electric bill but they have the audacity to charge US this! I asked my neighbors about this and they too told me that they are stuck paying it. We all think its unfair and im sorry to say this but i recommend you DONT live in this place.

The apartments themselves are ok, and the personel is very nice (at first), once you've moved in its like you're a homeless person asking for a handout.

So, i implore you to NOT move in. Unless you're willing to give them over $1000 a year.. gosh thats stupid.

Usernumber20
sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 03:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fair-lake-apartments/sacramento-california/fair-lake-apartments-crazy-utilities-charge-sacramento-california-455642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Move to Iowa or Missouri....

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Eighty bucks a month just for water and sewer is atrocious. Where I live trash is 14 dollars a month and water runs about 20.00 a month and both are included with the monthly electric bill. Natural gas for heating is separate company. Much cheaper to live here than in CA, but jobs are hard to come by depending upon where you ultimately decide to settle.

How much?

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 27, 2009
How much do you think it should cost?

I live in missouri where the cost of living is low.

I pay 30$ a month for trash
I pay 35$ a month for water/sewer

That's 65$

You live in california where the cost of living is higher than here.

So how much should your water/sewer/trash service be?

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair