X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Fairbanks Capital Corp. And Olympus (formerly Calmco) - Salt Lake City Utah

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Charlottesville Virginia
  • Fairbanks Capital Corp. And Olympus (formerly Calmco) 3815 South West Temple Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Fairbanks Capital Corp & Olympus Calmco consumer fraud ripoff UNFAIR PRACTICES Salt Lake City Utah

Fairbanks now has my mortgage and I echo Charles' report.They have had my account for 2 months and have already refused my Jan. payment and now say that I owe $9,000.00.

How I owe that I do not know. I was formerly with Olympus (formerly Calmco) and I was in dispute with them over my account also. But even they didn't say I owed that much money.

So I have filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Now bare in mind I found all this out today 02-24-03. So I am still not sure how to keep them from taking my house!

Roxanne
Charlottesville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2003 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fairbanks-capital-corp-and-olympus-formerly-calmco/salt-lake-city-utah-84115/fairbanks-capital-corp-olympus-calmco-consumer-fraud-ripoff-unfair-practices-salt-lake-c-46802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair