X  |  CLOSE

• Family Saftey Supply

Internet
    USA

Family Saftey Supply No Refund for Product Returned Rigewood NY

I ordered a pair of adjustable eye glasses that were advertised as buy-one get-one for free and paid $79.80 including shipping.  The glasses were made of cheap plastice and i could not adjust them to read clearly as they promised.  After contacting the company thorugh their customer service email, I was instructed to send the product back in the original package with a return authorization number I was given.  I sent the product back using a tracking number through USPS.  After receivong notice that the package was delivered, i emailed customer service to advise of the return.  Andrea in customer service emailed me back that she had requested my refund and I should receive it in 7 days.

I have contacted the company by email (no phone number is available anywhere) at least 4 times since then.  Now three months have passed and still no refund.  This comany has stopped responding to my emails, except an auto response that my email is received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2017 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/family-saftey-supply/internet/family-saftey-supply-no-refund-for-product-returned-rigewood-ny-1406616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content