X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Famous Poets Society - Talent Oregon

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: hemet CA
  • Famous Poets Society PO Box 21 Talent, Oregon U.S.A.

Famous Poets Society ripoff breaking poets hearts con artist fake consumer fraud ripoff con artist fake ripoff Talent Oregon

I thought I had REALLY won something. I got all excited about the chance of a lifetime, but when I checked it out on the internet I found out that it was a scam.

It really broke my heart. I was looking forward to a fun trip, but instead I would have lost all my moving money. I'm glad I was lucky enough to find out before I spent over a thousand dollars to go to Disney World.

If you got something saying your poetry has won, don't fall for it. You'll spend $495 for nothing. I think that is truly sick to take advantage of peoples dreams. I hope the suckers get caught.

Disapponted
Hemet, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2002 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/famous-poets-society/talent-oregon-97540/famous-poets-society-ripoff-breaking-poets-hearts-con-artist-fake-consumer-fraud-ripoff-co-23833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair