X  |  CLOSE

• Fast Lane Towing
    14610-B Old Gunpowder Road
    Laurel, Maryland
    United States

Fast Lane Towing Illegal and Unethical Towing Homeland Security will Be Contacted My Dad Works For Them!! Laurel Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Homeland Security..ROTFLOL

Our friend had just dropped off our roommate and came in for like 2 minutes to say hi to us. My boyfriend looked out or window because he saw lights and that's when he told my friend and me that we needed to get downstairs because his (our friend) Jeep was being towed.

My boyfriend and my friend ran after this thief (Mike) who in turn tried to floor the tow truck instead of pulling over. Apparently Mike (thief) said he didn't know how long the car had been there for. In this apartment complex they are supposed to check off the first time they see a vehicle that doesn't have a tag and then an hour later on their next round take the vehicle.

We think what happened was that Mike was sitting somewhere and watching and just towed our friends car because he felt like it. He said he took pictures of the vehicle and has timestamps etc. Guess what?? Our friend has timestamps from work tonight and 3 witnesses about when he got here.

Our friend was not in here for more than 2 minutes and his Jeep was hooked up!! That's shady AF and this company is unethical as hell. My friend was forced to pay 175.00 to get his vehicle back. But we have pictures of your license plate and truck Mike!!

You never know who you're dealing with but my father works for Homeland Security and I've already placed a call to him. Be prepared for this company to be FULLY investigated by Homeland Security. Your boss will be mad at you for bringing this down on them but its not my problem.

If you guys weren't so unethical and shady... By the time we are done with Fast Lane Towing they won't be in business anymore lol Cheers!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2018 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fast-lane-towing/laurel-maryland-20707/fast-lane-towing-illegal-and-unethical-towing-homeland-security-will-be-contacted-my-dad-1466604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Homeland Security..ROTFLOL

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, November 05, 2018

I hope when you sober up you re-read what you posted and get as much of a laugh out of it as the rest of the world.

In the mean time, something for you to ponder..  Why didn't you call the local police for this "theft" instead of paying the fee?  For that matter why didn't you call your father and have him force them to release the vehicle or get shut down by Homeland Security?

Oh you don't have to bother answering.  If you had called the police, and when your father stops laughing they both would tell you that this is a Civil Matter.  So if you can prove that they violated the towing regulations of your area you may be able to get your money back.  But if you go down this entire Homeland security route you are going to get laughed at, at every stage.