X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Favor Frenzy - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Hilbert Wisconsin
  • Favor Frenzy www.favorfrenzy.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Favor Frenzy Do not buy from this company.. takes money and never sends products.. dishonest! California

*Consumer Comment: Question

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
DO NOT buy anything from this website, I placed an order for expedited shipping (1-3 days) on 6/9/2008- today is 3/25/2008 and I havent received anything from them!!

The company is very dishonest! I was in touch with one of their representatives who said that my package would arrive by 6-16 then when it did not come I was told it would arrive no later than 6-19. I needed these items by 6-21 for our wedding. Then I find out that it had never even been shipped out to begin with!?

I've tried emailing them again and again but no response what so ever! I actually had to keep forwarding my emails 4-5 times before I got any type of response at all. When I did...the response would be just a one sentance response with no answers that I was actually looking for.

Favor Frenzy charged my credit card immediately and I am now going back and forth regarding a refund....they say they want to send a check! I want them to credit back my credit card since that is how I purchaed my items!

And since I have never recieved my items because they never shipped them....how am I to be sure they will even send a check!?

I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and there are already many complaints regarding Favor Frenzy! If you have been scammed by them I'd recommend doing the same thing. In hopes that this stops happening to innocent 'customers'.

If you are in need of wedding or party items...I would definately stay away from Favor Frenzy if you want your items on time or even at all!

Horrible company!!!! no response!!! no package!! complete rip off!!!

Amanda
Hilbert, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/favor-frenzy/nationwide/favor-frenzy-do-not-buy-from-this-company-takes-money-and-never-sends-products-dishone-344023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Question

AUTHOR: Dani - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, June 25, 2008
If you ordered it June of this year, how do expect to get in March of this year?

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair