X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bird Watching — Bangkit Road Singapore
  • fbjobsonline Internet USA

fbjobsonline , fbjobsonline.com/job/sg/1/index.php?t202id=9144&t202kw=sg3b signed up on 6/2/15 paid SGD 6.87 using debit card. 12/2/15 SGD 125.85, 12/3/15 SGD 128.59 auto deduct without my knowing, w/o my approval Internet

From the website, it looks convincing. It is saying Facebook is hiring people to work from home. It states I only have to pay USD 4.90 as registeration/training fee.

During Jan-Feb '15, I was thinking of working with FB, then the ad appear in Yahoo website. I checked that the ad started appear since Feb '15. I thought God has answered my prayers. It seemed divine.

Maybe it is due to black magic that makes it so "divine", "timely". Devil is the one who answered my so-called prayers, not God. Only Mark Zuckerberg, from Jew, started FB, is from God.

Referring to the comments below, from FB social plugin, I messaged them for them to share more to me, but no reply. I msg to Mark Zuckerburg as well, but no reply. Maybe it is imposter. I feedback/enquire to facebook, but they cannot reply/answer me via feedback post.

After I paid SGD 6.87 using my debit card, 12/2/15 SGD 125.65, and 12/3/15 SGD 128.59 automatically deducted from my debit card w/o my knowing, w/o my approval.

Have reported the matter to police twice, reported to yahoo 4 times, reported to Goggle twice.

Also have reported to:

complaint.ic3.gov/

consumerfraudreporting.org/reporting.php

spam404.com/report.html

Here are the complains from others:

Hope it finds u well

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2015 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fbjobsonline/internet/fbjobsonline-fbjobsonlinecomjobsg1indexphpt202id9144ampt202kwsg3b-signed-up-1220512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content