X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: FCNB - Beaverton Oregon

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jacksonville Florida
  • FCNB Beaverton Oregon Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

FCNB Aka BB&T Horrible Customer Service after they bailed out on us. Beaverton Oregon

I am in need of a February 2003 Statement. FCNB tells me they have rescinded all their records to the new company, Card processing Center?. They in turn are not available by phone at all unless you want to make a payment by phone.
I have written 3 requests for this statement to there given address, to no avail. My attorney has written and was told it will cost him $3.00. This company resently applied these $3.00 to my bill...duuhhh...
My first request for this statement was on August 18,2003, a second one was requested in September 2003 and my attorneys request was also received by them in September 2003. I received a letter of conformation of receiving my request and it would cost me $5.00! Nothing happend!!!!
In my latest phone call - to the line of wanting to make a payment -( the only way you can reach anyone) I was told to submit another request for this statement!!!???
What a mess !!!! Heeeelp!!!!

Monika
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2003 05:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fcnb/beaverton-oregon/fcnb-aka-bbt-horrible-customer-service-after-they-bailed-out-on-us-beaverton-oregon-69669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content