X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: dee — debary Florida United States of America
  • federal suppliers online 670 e sr 434 Internet United States of America

this company is a all around scam, beware if you give these ppl money its for literally nothing a ad on a website nobody uses.

call any gov. agancy anywhere i garuntee they never heard of it. the so called classification specialist is a junlie so vryone of ur hard earned dollars is going in his arm, or the fat mouths of the owners two most horrible ppl ive evr met.  scum scum scum they clain to be about karma lol wait till they get theirs

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2011 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/federal-suppliers-online/internet/federal-suppliers-online-gov-steaside-directory-they-dont-put-up-the-ads-and-when-they-d-751996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
2Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#6 General Comment

The Sad Truth

POSTED: Friday, September 16, 2011
I have known Joseph Merten for years.It is very sad to see him up to his old tricks again.Joe Merten is a drug addict and a thief.He had testicular cancer and his own family didn't want him around because he was actually prescribed pain killers, and they knew what was comming next. He has stolen from everybody he has come in contact with to support his drug addiction.He and his girlfriend Whitney had their baby on us , the taxpayers.Joe would rather get high than feed his own child.So,we the taxpayers are feeding this drug addicts baby,how ironic. He actually told me he was going to have another child so his kids wouldn't be too far apart in age.I asked him how he could afford this,his answer,the state will pay for it .This is the kind of person Joe Merten is,please pay no attention to his lies.I personally know Mr Butler is doing everything in his power to help companies get work.Mr. Butler works everyday for a living,Joesph Merten depends on Mr. Butler's tax dollars to feed his family.I pray for the day they make all these Welfare recipients take a pee test before they get their check and food stamps.It's a rotten shame that anybody can post any lie they choose, without any proof.I know for a fact Mr. Butler can back up his claim and prove Joseph Merten is a liar and thief.Joe and another employee Tatiana stole a check for $300 from Mr. Butler and bought drugs with that money.

just tickles me

AUTHOR: dee - (United States of America)

POSTED: Monday, August 22, 2011
Im sayin there all a scam you havnt done the distrubution once, no dun and bradstreet numbers. you didnt know how to do sh*t and when i tried to show u many times you couldnt be bothered to pay attention. you used my family and I u where abusive physically and mentally to ur step son, wife and my self you dont deserve this. nobody even wanted to deal with you. ya i signed a paper sayin i used drugs but u know thats not true i wanted that thousand dollar  check to get the f*k out. funny you were so concerned about my drug use but would buy ur own blood oxyies on a regular. look in the mirror you sponge off ur wife and like she said dragged her through the mud yall are the most disfunctional bunch ive ever met and its not julias fault its urs. itll take a year for the credit card comp. to freez ur accts. and by the way ther ALL scam yes even F.P.A where my step dad worked(pastence.  and where i currently work. they dont do anything u dont do anything but take the money and run a* hole. you played me like a fiddle but geuss what urs was old and rusted. get a peice of mind look in the mirror i may suck but im glad im not ur age and still doin it. hope the law suite with ur ex partners is goin well, and the bank rupcey paid off. maybe one day ull get ur own acct. and do somthing on ur own instead of useing ppl which uve said u do on a regular.

The truth about our company

AUTHOR: Paul A. - (United States of America)

POSTED: Wednesday, August 10, 2011
As an employee of the company, I can tell you that the above accusations of the company are false.

I work with the registrations department. For registrations, we have to be in constant contact with Duns and Bradstreet, a reputable company that works directly with businesses throughout the US. They are important in helping to supply information to the government. Getting small businesses registered with the Central Contracting Registrations at CCR.GOV is also a priority, since the agencies require this information for each business that wishes to do work with them. We assist each small business with us to make sure they are registered properly.

We also supply a distribution list and work closely with businesses to find additional opportunities for them by researching matching jobs. Each and every business that we work with is attended to personally during and after the process.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-855-292-2914.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

JOSEPH MERTEN,RUSS COLLIER,LISA COLLIER

POSTED: Wednesday, August 10, 2011
When I asked Joseph Merten and his step father Russell Collier what is the best and legitimate call center to open, both Joe and Russell told me about the Gov. Setaside Program.Are you telling me you and your father (Russell Collier) told me to buy a scam and willfully work at it.I don't believe so.Your mother (Lisa Collier)did the ads and artwork for me,she recieved money in full for her work,are you telling me now that your mother really didn't do the work I paid her to do?Something else i have to look into.your father Russell Collier closes for a company in the New Port Richey, Fl.(I won't mention name of co. at this time)Is that company a scam also.When you (Joseph Merten)were released from F.S.O,you signed paperwork that said(I have the paperwork to prove this)you are willfully leaving F.S.O. because you were using illegal drugs,you signed it Joe.When you were released from F.S.O. I chose to release your mother and father also.Not because of their work,but because of your illegal drug use.I tried to help you Joe,AND THIS IS THE WAY YOU REPAY ME,by slandering my wife,employees,and my company.I personnaly don;t understand why a website will let any raving person post on this site without proof of what they are ranting about

TRY IT i dare you

AUTHOR: dee - (United States of America)

POSTED: Thursday, August 04, 2011
give them ur credit card, ur be giving it to a strung out junkie whos done this scam since it started 18 yrs ago. your hard earned money will be going right in his arm 500$ thatll last bout 5 min so ur givein him 500$ a min. im not disgruntled employee do u just love that rebutlle lol. im a ex partner the husband and wife who own the company are the most disfunctions angry ppl ive ever met. scotts cool but there wife is like a troll on a bridge garding the gold. im not doing this to get back at them im doing this to make sure nobody falls for this bull s**t.  ur a small buss. owner  be smarter than that. like i aid ur govv. is any blue pages in the phone book call any agency in any state they all say they never even heard of it. if if you are considering it just go in the bath room and flush that money in the toilet, its better than them having it.  Ill say this one more time there no research depp, no contact with the gov. at all. if u want work get on a g.s.a. scheduel. i can help just ask thats how u get gov.  work NO BIDDING biggest lie of them all beside that they are used by every fed dept. fed. funded facility, and prime contractor. dont be a fool spread the word cuz this isnt the only comp. like this. i garuntee u once u give them a credit cand number thats the last ull hear from them ur not ppl ur numbers.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A Disgruntled Ex-Employee

POSTED: Wednesday, August 03, 2011
It's sad when a disgruntled ex-employee can go out on the world wide web, and make accusations about my company,like he did.I work 70 hrs. a week doing everything I can to get my customers the work they're entitled to with the Small Business Purchase Program.We list companies on our website, get them their Dunns # and C.C.R.(Central Contract Registrations).We send out a distribution list of applicable purchasing agents,as well as periodicle job offers in their job field, and area.Any questions or replies,please feel free to call me personally.Scott Butler 855-292-2914.Please disregard the slanderous accusations made by Joseph Merten, whom i treated as a son, only to get this in return.

Sincerely