X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Federal Trust Lending - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: charles city Iowa
  • Federal Trust Lending 4894 W. Long Mountain Road #128 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-315-2670

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Attempting to obtain a $5000 loan, I was asked to put up $500 (refundable after 3 months of on time payments). The $5000 was to be placed in my bank account, after they received my $500. They received my $500 (via Money Gram) on April 8, 2009. As of today, May 27, 2009 they have not funded my account. All attempts to contact them have been dead-ends. Have left messages and no return calls. I have documents in hand ... money out of hand ... no money in the account.

In researching this company, I have found very little. The address "4894 LONG Mountain Road, Suite 128" in Las Vegas does not exist. HOWEVER, I did find it interesting that through this website (Rip Off Report) there is a company by the name of First Universal Platinum at 4894 LONE Mountain Road, Suite 128!!

Does anyone know if these are the same companies?? Does anyone know how I can get my money back??

Thank you for all the help you can provide.

Broke in iowa
charles city, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/federal-trust-lending/las-vegas-nevada/federal-trust-lending-took-the-money-and-ran-las-vegas-nevada-455864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair