X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ferrell Services - Jim Ferrell - Charlotte North Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Charlotte North Carolina
  • Ferrell Services - Jim Ferrell 4801 E. Independence Blvd. Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

Ferrell Services (Jim Ferrell) Fined me for made up reasons! Problems with my checks! Rude and unethical! Rip-off! Charlotte North Carolina

After reading this statement made about Ferrell Services it made me think about my franchise I had. They "pulled" my franchise from me saying I was not doing well when I never got any complaints! I even requested to see them and they could not provide them for me! I had fees taken out all the time for comlaints that they never showed me. After reading the above comment now I know... his bank account must be low a lot, me and the other franchises always had fees deducted from our checks which were never explained!

The office staff was very rude. Wendy is a witch. She has a lot of problems underneath her skin obviously and is just a hateful little witch! Victoria was the operations manager and she treated me like an idoit, the only people I did like was Norm when he was there and a young lady at the front of the office. And Jim Ferrell he is another nut case. From what I heard come out of Wendy's mouth once was that he was a coward and clutched his 9mm and yes he keeps that in his desk in his office, when ever there were problems. I overheard other tennants in the building complain about screaming customers in their office and slamming of doors. It is just a nut house in there.

I am quite relieved that they pulled my franchise so I do not have to deal with them! Anyone out there who reads this- from the other report don't work in the office and as a ex- franchise... DO NOT CLEAN FOR THEM! It is a very unstable work environment and they are unethical people.

W.N.
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ferrell-services-jim-ferrell/charlotte-north-carolina-28202/ferrell-services-jim-ferrell-fined-me-for-made-up-reasons-problems-with-my-checks-rude-92248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content