X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Fidelity Financial - EMS - Houston Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: baldwinsville New York
  • Fidelity Financial - EMS 781 Briston Blvd Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Fidelity Financial - EMS Lottery Claim Final Notification Houston Texas

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I received a letter on plain white paper(1st red flag) Looks like a photo copy (2nd red flag), from Fidelity Financial Group. EMS is printed on the top left corner of the check, not the company Fidelity Financial Group.

they sent me a check, sweepstake #,serial #, listed my "lucky" numbers and said I won a total of $85,000.00US dollars non taxable. Now we all know any US dollars are taxable. There is an actual,valid bank account number. I called the bank it was drawn on and the ck. amt of 3,950 is in the bank. I called the phone number it said to call and the female(Katherine Douglas) said if I want to claim my winnings to deposit the check in my account, call her back to receive instruction on how to pay the mandatory 4.1% processing fee which equals $3,485.00.

To make a long story short this is a Major Scam !!! No matter how bad you need money DO NOT cash these checks. Scammers then will have stolen your identity.

Vicky
Baldwinsville,NY

V
baldwinsville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2009 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fidelity-financial-ems/houston-texas-78619/fidelity-financial-ems-lottery-claim-final-notification-houston-texas-475923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair